Tuesday 13 September 2016

My Dream Partner




When I was working on the Psychic phone lines one of the most common questions was what will my next partner be like? what do you see? The fact that as a psychic we only see possibilities and options there is never any guarantees, this made me question why so many people fail to learn from past mistakes? What could I do to encourage success in relationships?

The first thing we need to accept is you need to work at it, don't give up, people change over time, it a constant change, learning and when it works, its beautiful to see and feel.



Your time is very important and as we get older we value our time more!

My Time
My time has a value and worth.
My time is given wisely.
My time goes to quick I can't catch it.
My time is wasted by others.
My time has been lost.
But your time has come and your time is now.
Put down the phone and all the other time consuming devices. 
As my time is mine to use not to waste on others who don't value my time. 
Spend time with yourself and listen to yourself, make time today

If your seeing people who waste your time then its time to move on, those who say yes, we will do this and that and don't, are not worth your time and energy.

Not every woman or man you meet will become a lover, but they could become great friends, who have friends also, that could become a lover.

If you keep meeting the same type of partners and it doesn't work out try going or doing something different, you wont meet your dream partner in your local pub if you been with all the available women/ men and find there not for you.
I was also told by a wise woman," rejection is gods protection." so don't take it to heart.

Ask where can I go?
what type of person do I want to meet?
where do these people go?
Am I confident at asking people out? If  not how can I gain confidence?
use positive loving affirmations to gain confidence.



Relationship Affirmations


I have happy relationships. Positive Daily Affirmations for Relationships
Examples of positive daily affirmations for relationships include:


1. I am a confident and positive person, and confident and positive persons gravitate toward me every day.

2. I know who I obviously am and what I like in personal relationships.

3. I am attracting powerfully positive and healthy people into my life.

4. I am caring, smart, supportive, loyal, and fun to be with.

5. I feel completely at ease and comfortable with all types of people.

6. I am winning in all my relationships.

7. I am a positive and valuable contributor to my relationships.

8. I possess complete ability to articulate my thoughts and feelings to everyone, and I express myself wisely.

I have a blog on making your own affirmations just look back thought the blogs.

If you need help, book a life coaching session with Derek! Click here to set it up!

I found this tool a few years back and its a useful tool to help in seeking that dream partner.

This tool helps you imagine the qualities of your dream partner. By making a quiz about your dream partner you can create a clear picture of them in their mind.
When you have finished, you will have a list of the qualities you would like in a future partner.
Then, when you meet them – you will be able to recognise them straight away!

Part II is often the part people overlook.

Replace “He” and “She” below as appropriate.

Part I: Questions To Discover Your Future Partners Qualities

What qualities do you want your potential partner to demonstrate?
Think about your answers to these questions to get some ideas:
"How does he make me feel special?"
"What does she do when I'm sick in bed?"
"How does he show affection?"
"How does he treat me in company when we go out?"
"How does he make me laugh?"
"Her most important quality is …”
"The best thing about him is …”
For example:
Question: "How does he treat me in company when we go out?"
Qualities: He is respectful, attentive and kind.

Part II: Your Qualities

Love is not what you get, but what you give.
Harley M Storey
Now write down the qualities you will bring to the relationship.

Part III: Identifying Your Partners Qualities

In Part I you wrote a list of the qualities of your Future Partner.
But when you meet someone, how will you know if they have those qualities?
Now, write down examples of how they will express those qualities and what actions and behavior will demonstrate those qualities.
For example:
Question: "How does he treat me in company when we go out?"
Qualities: He is respectful, attentive and kind.
Behavior: He is attentive and considerate to me, and kind to the waitress.”

A card reading is a great fun way to look at your options, whether is a tarot or angel card reading I feel it does help to make your mind up.






If you need help, book a session with Derek! Click here to set it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment