Am I a Failure checklist?
This checklist will help you decide if you are a certified failure!
It is also an example of the way coaching offers new thoughts and perspectives and is a tool I often use in my coaching as it seems most everyone has a fear of failure!
“Success is going from failure to failure without loss in enthusiasm.”
Sir Winston Churchill
• Do you feel like a failure?
• Does feeling like a failure mean that you are a failure?
• Can you learn without failing?
• Does failing at something you do, make you a failure as a person?
• Can you think of anyone who has never failed at anything?
• Did you try and fail?
• If you have tried and failed (ie. the outcome was not what you expected) does that mean …
• You have tried and failed at something or does that mean you're a failure as a person?
• Isn't a failure someone who never tries?
• Are you a hero rather than a failure?
• Do you agree with the statement?
“A hero is someone who rides out to battle, is defeated and returns home victorious?”
The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them. Take a chance this week and try something different you may get a different result, Listen to your heart and just go for it.
If you would like me to help you succeed though life challenges then please contact me for an appointment.